Thursday, July 2, 2009

June 2009



I have been meaning to post pictures of Megan's room. Jason worked so hard while I was on bed rest finishing the family room in our basement and working on Megan's room. Jason is such a hard worker and always does such a great job! Thanks honey for all you do!
Connor and Megan today. Connor wanted Megan to lay by him. He is a great big brother and is really protective of her. It is so cute!

Connor and Meg's little feet. I love it!
Connor at the splash park by our house. He has so much fun there.
We took Connor fishing for being such a big boy and for using the big boy potty now! YEAH! So glad that the training part is over!
My parents came with us.

9 comments:

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

They look so alike in that pic where they are laying next to eachother! It was so good to see you guys!

The Brady Bunch said...

Your family is so cute! I love Megan's room!!!! If Drew and I ever get a house, I'll need your help to decorate it!

Janette said...

Her room is way cute! (good Job JASON) Little meg looks a lot like connor did at that age. She is so pretty Elisa. Can't wait to see you!

Heidi Jensen said...

Megan's room is absolutely adorable! You have the cutest family. I miss ya and hope everything is going good.

ChicChat said...

Cute, Lis! I'm so grateful to have you as a sister!

The Ceder House's said...

Cute room- I love what you guys did! And I really love the color of paint you choose- it turned out great!

Andrus Family said...

Love the room, Elisa! It really is so cute!

Karin said...

Luv the room! its so cute and creative!! -Whitney

Jessica said...

Elisa, so good to hear from you! Your room is SOOOOO cute, my heck, can you come decorate my Meg's room? I love that we both have Meg's how fun is that! Your little guy had gotten so big since i have seen you last! You look great as always! Hope you are doing well!!