On June 7
th we blessed Megan. It was such a special day! Thanks to our families who give us so much support. Here are some pictures. She is starting to smile and it's so fun!! The last picture is the day before her blessing. We were trying to get her to smile.


She was getting hungry.
12 comments:
She is so cute! I love the family picture, your kids are adorable.
She is beautiful Elisa! I am so glad that everything is going so well. Miss ya!
I just discovered your blog on Leslie's... What a little beauty she is!
So cute! She looks so great! She's big, you look awesome too!
She is so dang sweet!
Elisa,
I am so sorry that we couldn't make it to the blessing. Megan is getting so BIG! I'm glad that everything went well, and that she is growing. We need to come by and visit again really soon! Love you to pieces!
Hey you... I am still so sad that we didn't make it to the blessing. She sure looked beautiful and just like you! Hope you're all doing well. Love ya
Elisa, she is darling. She has grown so much. How are you doing? Are you planning on going back to work?
She is a cutie- I love her big beautiful eyes!
That is good you are back. I go back this sunday. I am excited but nervous also. You are right, they do grow up too fast. Your kiddies are so dang cute.
I'm so glad that day turned out for you guys! Megan was adorable and I can't believe she's already as old as she is....time is going so fast!! Just wish my little guy would get here soon!
oh she is so beautiful Elisa! We can't wait to meet her...and you look awesome (of course)
Post a Comment