Saturday, May 30, 2009

7 years later...

Monday (June 1st) is our 7 year anniversary. It is hard to believe we have been married that long. It has been a great 7 years and I am SO thankful that I have been able to spend it with my best friend! Jason is such a great husband. I am so blessed to have him! Thanks honey for all you do for me and the kids. I love you so much!!!

Some of the things we have done in the past 7 years:

Honeymoon to the Florida keys
Lived in 1 apartment
Lived with Jason's grandparents while saving for a house
We've lived in our first home for 5 years now and we love it
Jason graduated from Westminster College in Finance
Shortly after Jason graduated we had Connor who will be 3 in August
I graduated from Westminster College in Nursing
Lots of camping trips
Lake Powell
Disneyland / New Port Beach
Island Park / Yellowstone
Megan who is almost 3 months old
Lots of fun times and lots of opportunities to grow as a family...

Happy Anniversary Jas! You are the best!

4 comments:

Janette said...

Happy anniversary you two! that is crazy it has already been seven years. time sure does fly. hope to see you and your cute family soon.

ChicChat said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! WE love you guys and we honestly knew you would marry each other on your first date. We're glad it all worked out!

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

hey happy anniversary!! I was talking to ash the other day and we all need to hang out again. Maybe we can get her to take us to her mom's pool again.

Andrus Family said...

Seriously, I can't believe it has already been 7 years...that went by way fast! Hope you guys had a nice day!