It is hard to believe Megan was a month old on Saturday. It sure has gone fast! She is a great little baby. She doesn't cry very much just groans a lot. She has reflux so we have her on some medicine now and I'm not sure that it is working. Connor has been so great with her and if she is crying a little bit he will say, "it's ok Meg" and give her his blanket. This is a big deal because he loves his blanket!
We had a great Easter. The Easter Bunny brought Connor a kite. He was so excited. We flew it at a park near our house. I haven't flown a kite in a long time and it was so much fun. I think Jason and I liked it as much as Connor did.
Connor making a Big Brother shirt. He thought that was pretty fun.

Megan is one month old.
11 comments:
Wow, a month did go by fast! Megan is so cute and tiny. You two make adorable kids.
I love the header picture (and all of them) I can't believe Megan is 1 month! Now I understand what you ment on the phone about your family feels complete.. It looks like it in the pics. Hope to see you soon. Megan is adorable!
She looks great and I'm glad connor is such a good big brother! Sorry about the reflux, that is hard to deal with. Glad you are all doing well!
What a fun Easter. Seriously, she's a month old already? That went extremely fast...for me at least!
You are as cute as ever. You're family is darling, glad you are doing so well. Hope to get together soon!
Megan is one cute little lady! I am so glad to see you guys are doing good! Looks like one happy little family!
That is such a cue picture of Megan and Connor. She is a beautiful baby. Enjoy everyday because these little ones grow up so fast.
Sorry, I meant "cute."
MEGAN IS SO CUTE, LOOKS LIKE CONNOR IS A GREAT BROTHER,WE ARE SO HAPPY SHE IS DOING WELL,WHAT A CUTE FAMILY! TAKE CARE
Hey, Lis...its time to update this blog with some cute pictures of my niece and nephew! HInt Hint! Love Ya, sis!
Hey Elisa! Drew and I were so glad to hear that your little girl made it here safely. And she is beautiful! Not to mentions, your little boy is too cute for words!
Post a Comment