So I think we will be having the baby next week. She is still measuring really small, as of today she was in the 3% for her weight. She is weighing about 3 pounds. I will be 34 weeks next week and they think it will be better to take her and not to risk causing her more stress inside of me. The baby is breech but my OB told me this past Monday that he feels comfortable turning her, so hopefully no c-section. :0) Anyway I just want to thank our family, friends and neighbors who have been
SOOOOOOOO great to help us out. We feel so blessed. We are so excited to have our baby and a little nervous too.

This picture is at 32 weeks.
This is Connor wanting to pose too. WHAT A CUTIE!!! He is the best little boy ever. I am SO thankful to have him and to be his mom. He brings Jason and I SOOOOOO much joy. He is going to be a great big bro.
P.S. Does anyone know a good place or online to get a cute diaper bag?
10 comments:
hey, I am glad I noticed you updated. Lucky for me! Yeah for you that you will have her next week. I know everything will go perfectly. I can't believe how little you are too. (not fair one bit)
I love love the petunia pickle bottom diaper bags, but they are a little pricey. Good luck!
Oh, and I sent you a little gift in the mail...I hope it gets to you soon.
I hope everything goes well. You're amazing! Wish I could help you out with the diaper bag situation... :) Good luck!
I'm excited to see little Megan :) I have a cute diaper bag that I got at Target!
Well good luck with everything next week! Please keep us updated, we will be thinking of you and your tiny baby! Speaking of tiny, you do NOT look big enough to be 34 weeks along!
We've been thinking about you the last couple of weeks!
Be sure to post pics of the baby, we're excited to see the first Gatherum girl!
Connor is so cute!
(I've seen a lot of cute unique bags on Etsy.)
Good LUCK! I will see you before then (hopefully) but I hope everything goes well and that she is a healthy little baby! PS what will her name be??!!! Oh... and probably etsy is the best place that I have seen. I really want to make one, but I don't think I am that good-mine wouldn't turn out too sturdy:)
Hey Elisa. You look beautiful as always. My prayers and thoughts are with you. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. I know we live far away but now that I don't have a job....I have lots of free time. :0) Love you.
Elisa, I hope all goes well. I think of you all the time. I can't believe we are 34 weeks.
We'll be thinking of you and praying for you. I'm happy that she'll finally be here. I know it's been rough for you guys. Hang in there. Here come the blessings!
Lis, we're so happy everything went well for the arrival of Little baby Megan. What a fighter. And you are such a tropper too. I love you!
Camille
Post a Comment