Hey Everyone! Hope you all had a GREAT holiday season!! Just wanted to let you all know we are still hanging in there and we appreciate all the love and support that we have received. We feel so blessed! Here are some fun pictures of Jason and Connor playing in the snow and one of Christmas.
8 comments:
You look great! I hope everything is going well with your pregnancy.
How do you manage to always look so cute?! Glad to see you are hanging in there!
Glad you guys are doind good and that baby is staying put!!
It was so fun to see you Elisa. I hope you are doing good. Happy New Year.
Elisa, You look great. I wish I could say my belly is as little as yours. I am definitely growing. I am so glad she is staying in your belly. Keep me up dated.
It was so great seeing you guys! you are still as tiny as ever..not fair. We need to plan more times together (now that our husbands have something n common..YES) and I hope that little baby girl keeps doing well! love ya
What great pictures!! You look fabulous!! Please let Buck & I know if we can help with anything!!
hey how are and that baby? update me! jk
Post a Comment