After surgery I was so out of it and so my Dr. went and talked to Jason and my mom in the waiting room and told them it was a difficult surgery. He said that my cervix was even worse than it was the day before and it is a very good thing we did the surgery or I would be delivering very soon. He said we are just going to take it day by day then week by week.
This really is a humbling experience and I am so grateful for our family, friends, and neighbors who are so willing to help us out. I am also so grateful for Jason who is doing so much,well everything, for our family and has been such a great strength to me. Also, I am so thankful for Connor who can always make us smile and brings so much happiness to our home!
I feel so thankful for everyone's help. It is hard to accept so much help, but I know I have to do whatever I can to keep this baby inside of me so she can continue to grow.
Love you all!
12 comments:
It was so good talking to you the other day. Our family has been thinking of you and you have been in our prayers. I can't imagine what you are going through especially having to be on bed rest. I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes smoothly. (and faster for you)
Elisa!! Oh my gosh I am SO SO SO sorry! I am glad they caught it so soon! I have been thinking of you and hoping all is going well. I feel so bad you have to be on bedrest so long! Please call me if I can help in any way!
Elisa, I think of you often and I hope all is going well. I am sure it is hard to be on bedrest. Let me know if there is anything I can do.
I am so sorry to hear that you have to be on bed rest. I will pray for a healthy remainder to your pregnancy. Please don't hesitate to call if you need anything- if you are up to visitors I would be happy to drop by. Keep us posted!
Wow! Elisa, I'm sorry to hear that, but glad everything has been handled in a timely manner. Good luck to you. I hope that little baby stays in there and keeps on growing!
Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry to hear about that but I guess on the bright side, they found the problem and she is still growing inside you and not in a NICU! Hang in there, I wish I could come bring you lunch but emails will have to sufice :) We love you guys!
I am so sorry to hear that, but so glad they caught it when they did. Try to keep us updated and you will be in our prayers. Good luck!
Lis, I think you are doing what's right for you and this baby girl and the Lord recognizes that. We are all praying for you and her. Just keep taking it easy and let us help you. We love you!
Wow, that's not fun to hear. I'm glad you have such a great family and so much support. Know that you'll be in our prayers. I wish I was in Utah so i could help watch Conner or come by to visit. Let me know if there is anything you or your family needs. I'll be thinking of you. I'm sure everything will work out.
I am so sorry! Take it easy and if you need to send Conner off for a playdate call me!
Oh wow! I will call you tomorrow...please, if you ever need anything call me. We will keep you in our prayers!
Oh Friend! I will come and see you and bring you some dinner or something. I am glad they caught it also. Just keep praying and I will do the same for you. You are cute! Love ash
Post a Comment