Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween...

Grandpa Gatherum helping Connor put on a scary mask. This took a lot of convincing!

This is at my mom and dads for their Halloween party. This is most of my nieces and nephews, I think we are missing three. They are so cute and so much fun.

These are my two cute neighbors with Connor on Halloween.

Connor loved the pumpkins.

This is the night before Halloween.

This is Connor and one of his favorite friends at a little Halloween party.
Halloween was so much fun this year. I wish you could have heard Connor say trick or treat it was more like crick or treat. He had so much fun with all the scary decorations, pumpkins, witches, and of course the candy. Can't wait until next year!

6 comments:

E Winzeler said...

What a fun halloween with all those cousins! It was so much fun spending time with you and Jen the other day, we miss you guys! You look wonderful and I hope you're feeling well! Let's get together soon! Oh, and next time Jason gets an animal don't hesitate to call...we'd love to see it!

Janette said...

Connor is too cute and I love his costume. I can't wait till Boston can say Trick or Treat. I can't believe how many neices and nephews you have it has been so long since I have seen your family. hope to see you soon!

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

Connor looks so cute in his cowboy outfit! Jack had no clue what was going on so I'm excited for next year too. Hope you're feeling ok!

Jeff Durfee Family said...

Hey there my great niece!!! I finally have had a chance to look at everyone's blogs...well it was actually Alex who was looking and she was saying how wonderful the pictures were so I had to jump in and write you a little note to tell you how much we love you!!!!
I hope that you are feeling well and that things aren't too tough with Connor and the baby coming. Thank you so much for calling me about the news. I felt like we were forgotten. We miss you and love you so so much. Love JoAnn

John and Erin said...

Conner is at the perfect age where Halloween starts getting so much fun for them. He looks like he was having a blast.

Sistah Friend said...

Connor is the cutest!! Some time when you have to work, you need to let me babysit so Logan and Connor can play. Logan loves having little friends over.