Thursday, October 23, 2008

Jason's hunt and some other things...

Connor and I were at Gardener Village yesterday looking for some rugs. We had a good time walking around and Connor really liked looking at the witches. At first he was a little nervous.

Earlier this week I was out in the kitchen and I heard Connor talking in his room, so I peeked inside his room and found him sitting on his rocking chair, with his lamp turned on and he was reading one of his favorite books about Dinosaurs. He sure is growing up!

This is last Saturday, the opening of the deer hunt. Jason got up early and went with our neighbor and by 8:00a.m. he had a deer, and was home by 1:00p.m. We were all way excited! Jason was actually on the news, I guess they had to check all the animals for something and while they were stopped Fox 13 news interviewed him. Here is a link: http://www.myfoxutah.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7675041&version=6&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1
Anyway, we are excited to have some good deer jerky and happy that Jason got a deer. We love you Jas!
THANKFUL FOR GOOD FRIENDS:
This is a week or two ago at Olive Garden with some of my neighbor friends. We started a tradition to go out for birthdays. Thanks for a way fun night girls! Can't wait to do it again!

These are some of my other good friends from college with our little boys. This was the beginning of October when the weather was still nice. Thanks Ash for inviting us to go swimming! We had a great time!

7 comments:

Kip and Lindsay said...

That is so awesome that Jas got a deer! I bet he was stoked! :0) What did Connor think of it? I actually can't wait to see that little guy next week, I miss him! :0) It is weird when I have gotten so used to seeing him every week.

Janette said...

yeah for Jason! that's awesome he got a deer and was on the news. Connor is so cute. do you know what you are having yet?

Chas and Ashly Johnson Family said...

It was fun. We should get together again soon. Hope work is going well!

Stephanie said...

Cute pictures! I'm jealous you guys were swimming in October! Hope your feeling well

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

So cute, Connor is such a sweetie, I love the pic of him on the rocking chair!

Karin said...

I love it when they will entertain themselves. Just in time for you to relax a little before the new baby comes.(:

Andrus Family said...

I LOVE the picture of Connor sitting in the chair reading, he is too cute and getting so big! Before you know it, he'll be out of nursery....ha ha!