This last picture I just wanted to add because I wanted to tell Jason that I am so thankful that he is my husband. He is the best dad ever! We love you Jas! (This picture was just a couple weekends ago.)Well it is finally over! I took the RN state board exam last Friday and passed! YEAH!!! I am officially a Registered Nurse. What a huge weight off my shoulders. After the exam on Friday, Jason, Connor and I headed to St. George for a little getaway. It was so much fun. My grandparents live in St. George and we stayed with them. It was great to hang out with them. On Saturday, we drove to Las Vegas to hang out with one of my great friends, Janette and her husband Nate and little boy Boston. We had a great time and it was such a great little trip. We really needed it.
11 comments:
CONGRATS!!!! That must be such a load off! That is awesome!
Congrats Elisa, that is a huge accomplishment!
Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you to be done and have that stress gone forever. Looks like you guys had a fun time. You are so gorgeous by the way!!
Woohoo!!! Congrats Elisa, that's way exciting and impressive. I'm happy for ya.
Good Job! Finally over! It is such a nice feeling. Now you get to start work :). It is fine though.
Yea! Congrats woman! We were in St.George too!!! We should have hooked up darn it...congrats!
Your blog is so cute. I'm glad you have time for the fun stuff still. Love ya, sis!!!
Camille
What a fun weekend that was. Thanks for taking the drive down to Las Vegas to be with us. We had a great time. we need to do it again for sure. (Nate really likes Jason) Also congrats on passing, that is a great accomplishment.YEAH!!!!!
Hey sorry about last week. i feel so bad I didn't call sooner. I shouldn't just asume you have plans. i hope you know how much of a good friend you are and that we love being with you guys! I promise we will let you know when we our in town.
I am so excited to see what has been going on in your lives!!! I haven't done the blog thing because I am old and new things are scary but now that I got to read about what has been going on with your family I will check in often. we love you so much the Durfee's
Congratulations on passing your test!!!!! We are so proud and happy for you!! E-mail me at speck@warpspeed.net. Love, Steff
Post a Comment