Tuesday, June 3, 2008

May 2008 - Camping & Graduation

This is us camping. Connor likes to copy his dad. I thought it was cute!


After the pinning ceremony.

Before graduation.


After graduation. YEAH!!!


So I know it has been a while since I posted, but May was such a busy month. We went camping over Memorial Day weekend, which was a lot of fun. Connor LOVES it! He is just like his dad, and always wants to be outside. I will attach some pictures. Also I graduated last weekend, which was awesome. At Westminster they do a special pinning ceremony for the nursing students where the faculty give us a really nice pin and they pin us nurses. That was really cool. I want to say thanks again to all those who helped me get through school! I am so grateful to have so much support from family and friends! I am so glad to say that I am finally done with school!!! Now all I have left is the state board exam - AHHHH!!!! Scary! I will be even more glad when that exam is done and I am officially a Registered Nurse. I will let you know how it goes...

12 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!! You look beautiful! I'm so happy that you finished and can finally enjoy being done. It is such an undescribably awesome feeling. You will do great on your boards. Was it weird to go back to school with a completely different group of people?

Chas and Ashly Johnson Family said...

Yippie! That was such a fun day! I am glad you are done. I am glad you stuck it out. I am so glad I am a nurse. It is the perfect job for a mom.

Karin said...

It's about time that you updated your blog. Busy...whatever! Just kiddin'. We really are so proud of you. And that picture of Jason and Conner is soooo cute!

leesa said...

Good luck on the Test!

ChicChat said...

Lisa,
I just have to tell you again how proud I am of you for sacrificing the time to get your degree. You now have it all! Thanks for the advice on the names. I hope my kids are happy with their names. What do you think of Capri for a girl? Love ya,sis!
Camille

Kip and Lindsay said...

YAY Elisa! I am so glad that you are done! That must be such a relief. I know that you will do great on your board exam! :0) It will be so nice when you are done with the exam, and then you won't have to study anymore!! YAY! I am still holding you up to going to lunch when you are done with your exam!! Talk to you soon. Love ya!

E Winzeler said...

If Connor didn't have his little black hat on, he would have been totally camouflaged...just like his daddy! I'm still fascinated by the whole "expert" hunting your man takes part in. Congratulations on your graduation!!! Yea!!! An excuse for another dinner with the girls :)! Congratulations hun!

Jenn said...

yeah!!! I'm so happy you are done. Now we can go back to our morning walks and have our little boys play more often. Jackson still says connors name all the time. I agree with Erin, we need another girls night out dinner to celebrate.

John and Erin said...

Congrats Elisa!! What an accomplishment. Nursing is hard alone but you did it while being a great mom too. I'm happy for ya! And I'm glad your little boy is okay too. Sounds like you guys had quite the scare.

Janette said...

congrats! I am so glad that you have finished what a great accomplishment. Connor is getting so big, I can't believe how fast they grow. can't wait to see you guys soon.

Jill said...

I'm so jealous! I want to graduate so bad! Now I'm at a stand still with my education. Dont know what program to go for and cant go easily while my husbands still going. Sigh...anyway CONGRATULATIONS!

Buck, Steffanie, and our 3 kids said...

That camping picture is priceless!!

Congratulations on graduating!!!