Sunday, December 20, 2009

Megan is 9 months old!

Today after church we took some cute pictures! Jason was making them laugh!


Here is sleeping beauty!
Megan has been such a blessing to our family! We feel like she is really a miracle in our lives. I am truely grateful that when she was born even though she was so little she was healthy. At her 9 month appointment last week she weighed 14 lbs 14 oz which is in the 3% for her age (which is actually the first time she has been on the charts for weight). She was 26 inches long which is the in the 7%. She is so much fun and such a good baby. She loves her brother and scoots all around trying to follow him. She loves someone to hold her hand and she loves to be around people. We love you little Meg!


8 comments:

LagaFamily said...

Such cute pictures! I love the first one with both of the kids.

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

I can't believe how much alike they look! like little twins!

Janette said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing. She is such a beautiful little baby.

DeAnna said...

I can't believe she is that big. Seriously I thought she was maybe 6 months old at the most. She sure looks like you, lucky her!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

She is so sweet. I love how little she is

The Brady Bunch said...

She is such a beautiful little girl!

EMILEE said...

WHAT CUTE PICTURE'S, YOU HAVE SUCH A CUTE FAMILY, HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Chas and Ashly Johnson Family said...

She is so cute!