Here are some pictures of Jason hanging the Christmas lights:



It would not be normal if Jason's eyes were open. Haha. Connor LOVES to be outside especially with his dad. Megan was crying inside so we bundled her up so she could watch too.
It would not be normal if Jason's eyes were open. Haha. Connor LOVES to be outside especially with his dad. Megan was crying inside so we bundled her up so she could watch too.
I am so thankful for this time of year! I love it! I love all the smells, get togethers with family and friends, shopping for gifts, wrapping, baking, songs, lights, decorations and most important celebrating our Savior's birth. I am so thankful to have the gospel in my life. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!
7 comments:
Your kids are so so cute Elisa!
Merry Christmas!
Oh I love those two girls together.
Megan is so cute and is such a happy baby. Connor is getting so grown up and talks so well.
It was so fun to see you guys and we can't wait to do it again! hope you have a Merry Christmas!
We finally put lights up this year, and I think I subconsciously copied you. :) Your kiddo's look adorable! Merry Christmas!
Oh those are two cute little girlies! They are getting so big! They really do look like a little mini Elisa and Janette:)
Cute kiddos! And your tree is beautiful!
Your tree looks gorgeous!! Hey, I need your address, so that I can mail your Christmas card. Can you leave it on my blog, or email me at kmsmith@sfcn.org Thanks!
Your two are so darling! Man, it's been forever! Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment