I love Halloween! Tonight we carved some pumpkins. It was a lot of fun. At first Connor was not to sure about putting his hands in the pumpkins to pull out all the seeds, but then he loved it! Also a couple of these pictures are from last week at the pumpkin patch.

Doesn't he look excited!




This was like one minute later - Meg was so tired!



7 comments:
SO CUTE, I LOVE ALL YOUR CUTE PICTURES, I LOVE THE 2 OF YOUR DAD HOLDING MEGAN, SHE IS SO CUTE I CANT BELIEVE HOW FAST THEY GROW. TO ME IT SEEMS LIKE YOU JUST HAD HER, WHAT FUN TIMES, THANK YOU ALSO FOR ALL THE NICE COMMENTS YOU LEAVE ON MY BLOG YOUR SO KIND.
FUN STUFF! Megan is such a beautiful little girl. I need to carve pumpkins with Leila this year, I think she'd get a kick out of it!
Great pics! I love that pumpkin patch... Ever since we moved out here we have been going to the same one. :)
Those are some sweet carved pumpkins! We have been lazy this year and left them plain...boring! Love all the pics of your cute family!
So adorable! I love you guys so much! We need to get together soon. Connor is seriously one of my favorite people.
such cute pics. looked like so much fun. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Hope to see you soon!
She's such a cute little bug! I can't belive how much she's grown!
Post a Comment