Friday, January 11, 2013

Our 10 year Anniversary

Wow! I am so behind.  On June 1st we celebrated our 10 year anniversary.  Time literally flies by!! We had always hoped to go to Hawaii for our 10 year anniversary, but couldn't afford it right now so we did the next best thing, hike up this really steep steep mountain in Big Cottonwood Canyon.  The hike was to Lake Blanch and we carried 30 pound backpacks, well Jason was probably 50 pounds, with tent, food, sleeping bags, extra clothes, walking sticks etc. Wow it was tough but it really was so much fun! I love that Jason is so adventurous and I'm glad he pushes us to do things I wouldn't normally do.  I love spending time with Jason no matter what we are doing, but it really was nice to not have any other distractions, just me and him and the beauty of the mountains around us.  Here are some of the pics:


 Our comfy sleeping arrangements.
 Seriously, this beef jerky tasted so good!


 Jason was our cook and this was our dinner.  After a long hike, I am not lying when I say that this also tasted so good!

I love my sweet husband! I am truly grateful he's mine!!!

No comments: