I have to explain the next picture now. After going to the park I lost my camera. I was so upset about it! Especially because I thought I lost it earlier in the trip and actually left it at the pool and one of my family members picked it up. So after I really lost it I used my mom's camera the rest of the time (more pics to come). Jas left a few days early because of work and so I kept asking him to check all the bags he had and the car really good. He did. I checked all my bags really good too. By the time I came home and unpacked everything I was convinced it was gone. I went to check the car for something and Jason came with me to get something out of the back and my camera was just sitting there. This is the picture I took as soon as we found it. I said many prayers and I was so thankful to find it! Pictures are priceless!!
Friday, July 22, 2011
St George with Smith Family (June 3-7)
I am so behind on posting that I posted a couple and I am going to try to catch up soon. From June 3-7 we went to St George with my entire family. That includes 2 parents, 5 kids, 5 spouses, and 20 grandkids. It is a big crew and crazy at times but it is so fun to spend time together. Here are some of the things we did:
Swam
and swam some more. We all loved that. Here is Jason about to throw Connor to do a cannon ball.
I would say that is pretty high. Connor is a little fish this summer. He loves to swim. Meg loves it to. She doesn't even want me to hold her but I stay real close.

Then we went to this really big park and we were the only ones there. We ate dinner first then played some softball and some ring around the roses.
Connor running home.
Me, Meg and my mom.
This is my nephew Colton with Connor. In Colton's hand is a lizard that he caught. Connor LOVES lizards! By the end of the trip Connor was convinced that he was going to catch a lizard or go to the pet store and get one.

Notice Meg's flip flops are a little big. The whole trip she would take the other girls flip flops. She still loves to take other peoples shoes. Don't ask me why. Those aren't her sunglasses either. Silly girl!
That is not even the whole family.

Grandpa and Meggie.
Ring a round the rosies. Aunt Krista and Aunt Karin were the good sports to play with the kids.
I have to explain the next picture now. After going to the park I lost my camera. I was so upset about it! Especially because I thought I lost it earlier in the trip and actually left it at the pool and one of my family members picked it up. So after I really lost it I used my mom's camera the rest of the time (more pics to come). Jas left a few days early because of work and so I kept asking him to check all the bags he had and the car really good. He did. I checked all my bags really good too. By the time I came home and unpacked everything I was convinced it was gone. I went to check the car for something and Jason came with me to get something out of the back and my camera was just sitting there. This is the picture I took as soon as we found it. I said many prayers and I was so thankful to find it! Pictures are priceless!!
What a great trip it was! I love spending time with all of my family. I am the youngest and I am really grateful for the good examples my brothers, sisters, parents, and brother and sister in-laws are to me!!!
I have to explain the next picture now. After going to the park I lost my camera. I was so upset about it! Especially because I thought I lost it earlier in the trip and actually left it at the pool and one of my family members picked it up. So after I really lost it I used my mom's camera the rest of the time (more pics to come). Jas left a few days early because of work and so I kept asking him to check all the bags he had and the car really good. He did. I checked all my bags really good too. By the time I came home and unpacked everything I was convinced it was gone. I went to check the car for something and Jason came with me to get something out of the back and my camera was just sitting there. This is the picture I took as soon as we found it. I said many prayers and I was so thankful to find it! Pictures are priceless!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That was a fun get-away. So glad you found your camera!
your kids are so dang cute and you are GORGEOUS!! I lost my camera once and was so sad, tore my house apart and all. After I was sure I lost it I bought a new one and on the way home from the store, the old one slid out from under the car seat.... I think our cameras are messing with us.
What a fun time with family! I love going down to St. George, such a nice, relaxing getaway. Glad you were able to have some fun and enjoy being with your family! I can't believe how big both of your kids look :)
Elisa,
This is Megan DaBell, do you remember me? I found your blog on Janette's. I hope that's ok. Your family is darling! Fun pictures. I'm glad you found your camera. Your kids are so cute. How old are they? Where do you live? We have a blog too, it's private. If you are interested email me your address. Whitesider@gamil.com. I hope you are doing well. It's great to see you. You are so cute!
Post a Comment