Thursday, June 23, 2011

Spring Soccer 2011

We are so lucky to live in such a great neighborhood. Connor and a couple of his little buddies in the neighborhood played soccer this spring and here are some of the shots I got.

Connor going after the ball.
He looks so serious and focused.
I thought this was funny. Connor wanting a "five" from Meg.
Connor kicking the ball. He has a lot of fun playing soccer and I think he was starting to get the hang of what to do. He did score 1 goal this year! We were so excited!!
Megan playing with her friend Sophie.
Connor is a really fast runner too.
Connor and Grandma Smith.
Meg just hangin' out.
Meg and Sophie again.

Eating snacks...

Looks like Connor might be ready to fly away. I wonder what he was thinking. This little boy has such an imagination right now. I love it! He is a great little boy!

3 comments:

ChicChat said...

So cute! It looks like it was still a little cold for soccer.

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

That looks so fun! We can't wait till Avery is old enough for stuff like that!

Candace said...

Way to go Connor! Meg and Sophie are so cute! What great memories.